Sunday 5 June 2011

Salted Chocolate and Almond Cheesecake

Photobucket

Ive made another cheesecake I couldn't help myself, the last one was so delicious not making another seemed bad and almost wrong like a puppy or a fairy ( Fairies are real) would die somewhere if I didn't...at least that's what I told my boyfriend when he asked why I was making cheesecake again, think of the puppies and fairies God damn you. I made my cheesecake with Lindt chocolate and I used there 70% coco bar and two of the salted almond bars which were heaven, that tiny bit of salt seasons the chocolate so well and it made the most delicious cheesecake. I always make no-bake cheesecakes and one day I may change that but for now I am happy just mixing melted chocolate with cream cheese, creme fraiche and double cream mmmmmmmmmm

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks so scrummy. Calories per slice must be through the roof but I bet it tasted gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calories don't even bare thinking about but I powered through and ate a slice and Im going to doeat another one tonite! I should probly give some to friends and reatives or I may put on a stone in weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look amazing! I love it! gloria

    ReplyDelete