Well how lovely for me, I have been given the versatile blogger award from one of my favourite blogging lady's from 'Fallen From Flavour' so thank you so much and I guess I have to tell seven random things about myself......
Add the award to your blog.
Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
Mention 7 random things about yourself.
List the rules.
Award to 15 bloggers.
Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I don't believe in any God and in fact I have quite strong views on the whole religion thing in general ( food blog not a place for said views) but I do in fact believe in Faery's/Fairys.
They are real, they do exist and I won't have anyone tell me otherwise!
2. I love dog's more than other animal in the whole world, they are loyal and give you unconditional love. I even have my old dog's name 'Loki' tattooed on my wrist and no I don't care what people think!
3. I used to wear tracksuits, Elizabeth Duke gold jewellery from Argos and have my ponytail pulled as tight as it would go on top of my head with a massive attitude problem when I was a teenager growing up in London, what was I thinking, my Mother didn't bring me up to dress or act like that, vile vile vile!
Although now I am the owner of a rather extensive tattoo collection in the style of 'Old Skool' and would rather stick needles in my eyes than wear a tracksuit, so glad I grew out of that phase!
4. I adore cheese in all its forms but mainly as a sauce all over other things like macaroni cheese, cauliflower cheese or gammon with cheese sauce pored all over it. The worst thing I do though is eat dairyleay dunkers and cheese moments and I don't even have to be hungover to do it, probably shouldn't admit to that on here.
5.I have a very unhealthy Ebay and Etsy obsession, 'oh Ive been paid, why don't I go and spend all my wages on clothes that don't fit me and hand made egg cups, yea that's what I'll do, good idea'
6. I have a huge collection of silk scarfs and bandanna's that I like to wear almost every day tied on my head in a lovely big 1950's style bow, my favourite is my red and white check vivienne Westwood one I got off e-bay for £8, bargain!
This photo is a bit old as I have now have platinum blonde hair after being red/orange for about 6 years!
7. I still sleep with my childhood teddy bear, his name is Teddy and he only has one arm due to my little brother pulling it off when we were children (bastard)
I have chosen 15 other blogs to award the 'Versatile Blogger' award to and they are listed below, but if you don't want to do it I totally understand and will try not to get upset about it, so there you are.xx
The extraordinary Art of Cake
Good Food in a Crap Kitchen
As Strong as Soup
The Beach Hut Cook
Our 21st Centuary Guide to the Good Life
Mummy I can Cook
Back to the Chopping Board
The Greedy Fork
Peckham Rye Eats
Exploits of a Food Nut
Nora the Kitchen 'Splorer
La Bonne Bouffe
I won't be offended if any of you guys don't want to do it but at least you all know I love ya blogs eh!xx